Monday, February 16, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Here is my research for places close to us:
1) Brothers Sheet Metal:
San Fernando Valley: 818-508-0774/ Greater L.A Hollywood 323-464-1853/Santa Monica 310-7245816/ Pasadena 626-296-2816
2) Meza Metal Inc in Pomoa: 310-916-458
3) Rolled Steel Products Corp : 1800-8826169 Pomona
4) P & T Metals : 86604488921 in South El monte
5) Pendarvis Manufacturing Co, Anaheim 714-992-0950
meta sheets from 1/4", 1/8" and 1/16" between $110-$190. I will call more tomorrow.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
and finally I was able to panel this surface. The order was, after recreating the surface, I offset the surface and I used the panel surface tool (the red one) from the paneling tool options and paneled the two of my surfaces. then I used the 3D pattern manager to create a trianglated shape. Then I used panel 3d from 2 grids tool and it'd ask you to choose your first point from one surface and then your seconf one from the other surface. and created these triangelated connection between the two surfaces.
so basically, i tried the network from surface 100 times!!!:( It would tell me to select curves from one direction and enter, then select curves from the other direction and then enter and It would supposedly make me a surface!!! not it!!!! And yes I tried joining all the curves and closing it but nop it didn't have anything to do with joining the curves either. Finally I just typed NetworkSurface and selected all the curves and entered and it did create a surface,,,very frustrating though! who said this was easy again?
Saturday, February 7, 2009
- I trying to think about triangle connections
- This is an idea!
- Shop Around!
- Surfaced Panel
- so basically, i tried the network from surface 1...
- There are different ways in making a frame, my ap...
- So I've been wanting to post my trial and erros ...
- ▼ February (14)